|PREVIOUS SECTION||Go back to sections||Go back to the chapter||Go back to the N.J. Statutes homepage||NEXT SECTION|
New Jersey Statutes, Title: 45, PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
Chapter 9: State Board of Medical Examiners; advisory committee.
Section: 45:9-27.23: Powers, duties.
14. a. The committee may have the following powers and duties, as delegated by the board:
(1) to evaluate and pass upon the qualifications of candidates for licensure;
(2) to take disciplinary action, in accordance with P.L.1978, c.73 (C.45:1-14 et seq.), against a physician assistant who violates any provision of this act; and
(3) (Deleted by amendment, P.L.2015, c.224)
(4) subject to the requirements of section 16 of P.L.1991, c.378 (C.45:9-27.25), to adopt standards for and approve continuing education programs.
b. In addition to the powers and duties specified in subsection a. of this section, the committee may make recommendations to the board regarding any subjects pertinent to this act or to the practice of physician assistants.
L.1991, c.378, s.14; amended 1992, c.102, s.9; 2015, c.224, s.9.
This section added to the Rutgers Database: 2016-02-03 09:13:38.
Older versions of 45:9-27.23 (if available):
Court decisions that cite this statute: CLICK HERE.