|PREVIOUS SECTION||Go back to sections||Go back to the chapter||Go back to the N.J. Statutes homepage||NEXT SECTION|
New Jersey Statutes, Title: 5, AMUSEMENTS, PUBLIC EXHIBITIONS AND MEETINGS
Section: 5:12-173.18: Proposed district project plan
10. a. A casino licensee or the authority, as appropriate, shall submit a proposed district project plan for approval by the authority under the incentive program.
b. A proposed district project plan submitted under subsection a. of this section shall include, but not necessarily be limited to:
(1) A description of the proposed district project;
(2) An estimate of the total project costs and an estimate of the annual amounts of district project grants anticipated under the incentive program for the casino licensee or the authority;
(3) A statement of any other revenue sources to be used to finance the development of a district project;
(4) A statement of the time needed to complete a district project; and
(5) A statement of the impact that the proposed district project is expected to have on the city of Atlantic City.
This section added to the Rutgers Database: 2013-06-10 16:36:30.
Older versions of 5:12-173.18 (if available):
Court decisions that cite this statute: CLICK HERE.