|PREVIOUS SECTION||Go back to sections||Go back to the chapter||Go back to the N.J. Statutes homepage||NEXT SECTION|
New Jersey Statutes, Title: 5, AMUSEMENTS, PUBLIC EXHIBITIONS AND MEETINGS
Section: 5:12-74.1: Information, data deemed confidential; exceptions.
43. a. Except as otherwise provided in this act, all information and data required by the division or commission to be furnished pursuant to this act or the regulations promulgated hereunder, or which may otherwise be obtained, relative to the internal controls specified in subsection a. of section 99 of P.L.1977, c.110 (C.5:12-99) or to the earnings or revenue of any applicant, registrant, or licensee shall be considered to be confidential and shall not be revealed in whole or in part except in the course of the necessary administration of this act, or upon the lawful order of a court of competent jurisdiction, or, with the approval of the Attorney General, to a duly authorized law enforcement agency.
b. All information and data pertaining to an applicant's criminal record, family, and background furnished to or obtained by the division or the commission from any source shall be considered confidential and shall be withheld in whole or in part, except that any information shall be released upon the lawful order of a court of competent jurisdiction or, with the approval of the Attorney General, to a duly authorized law enforcement agency.
c. Notice of the contents of any information or data released, except to a duly authorized law enforcement agency pursuant to subsection a. or b. of this section, shall be given to any applicant, registrant, or licensee in a manner prescribed by the rules and regulations adopted by the division.
d. The following information to be reported periodically to the division by a casino licensee shall not be considered confidential and shall be made available for public inspection:
(1) A licensee's gross revenue from all authorized games as defined herein, and the licensee's gross revenue from simulcast wagering;
(2) (i) The dollar amount of patron checks initially accepted by a licensee, (ii) the dollar amount of patron checks deposited to the licensee's bank account, (iii) the dollar amount of such checks initially dishonored by the bank and returned to the licensee as uncollected, and (iv) the dollar amount ultimately uncollected after all reasonable efforts;
(3) The amount of gross revenue tax or investment alternative tax actually paid and the amount of investment, if any, required and allowed, pursuant to section 144 of P.L.1977, c.110 (C.5:12-144) and section 3 of P.L.1984, c.218 (C.5:12-144.1);
(4) A list of the premises and the nature of improvements, costs thereof and the payees for all such improvements, which were the subject of an investment required and allowed pursuant to section 144 of P.L.1977, c.110 (C.5:12-144) and section 3 of P.L.1984, c.218 (C.5:12-144.1);
(5) The amount, if any, of tax in lieu of full local real property tax paid pursuant to section 146 of P.L.1977, c.110 (C.5:12-146), and the amount of profits, if any, recaptured pursuant to section 147 of P.L.1977, c.110 (C.5:12-147);
(6) A list of the premises, nature of improvements and costs thereof which constitute the cumulative investments by which a licensee has recaptured profits pursuant to section 147 of P.L.1977, c.110 (C.5:12-147);
(7) All quarterly and annual financial statements presenting historical data which are submitted to the division, including all annual financial statements which have been audited by an independent certified public accountant licensed to practice in the State of New Jersey; and
(8) The identity and nature of services provided by any person or firm receiving payment in any form whatsoever for professional services in connection with the authorization or conduct of games conducted via the Internet by an entity holding any license, permit or registration pursuant to P.L.1977, c.110 (C.5:12-1 et seq.).
Nothing in this subsection shall be construed to limit access by the public to those forms and documents required to be filed pursuant to Article 11 of this act.
L.2011, c.19, s.43; amended 2013, c.27, s.9.
This section added to the Rutgers Database: 2013-06-10 16:46:45.
Older versions of 5:12-74.1 (if available):
Court decisions that cite this statute: CLICK HERE.