|PREVIOUS SECTION||Go back to sections||Go back to the chapter||Go back to the N.J. Statutes homepage||NEXT SECTION|
New Jersey Statutes, Title: 52, STATE GOVERNMENT, DEPARTMENTS AND OFFICERS
Chapter 17B: Establishment of department; "the department" defined
Section: 52:17B-77.8: Training protocols for law enforcement for Safe Return Program.
2. a. The Department of Law and Public Safety shall establish training protocols for the State Police and local law enforcement personnel in the utilization of the Safe Return program to facilitate the safe recovery of individuals with Alzheimer's disease and related disorders who wander off and become lost.
b. These training protocols shall include, but need not be limited to, the following:
(1) guidelines for identifying persons with Alzheimer's disease and related disorders;
(2) guidelines on communicating with persons with Alzheimer's disease and related disorders;
(3) guidelines for caring for persons with Alzheimer's disease and related disorders who become lost and disoriented; and
(4) guidelines for instruction on the procedures the Safe Return program uses in locating lost individuals with Alzheimer's disease and related disorders.
This section added to the Rutgers Database: 2012-09-26 13:37:55.
Older versions of 52:17B-77.8 (if available):
Court decisions that cite this statute: CLICK HERE.