|PREVIOUS SECTION||Go back to sections||Go back to the chapter||Go back to the N.J. Statutes homepage||NEXT SECTION|
New Jersey Statutes, Title: 26, HEALTH AND VITAL STATISTICS
Section: 26:2G-25.1: Database relative to availability of beds in residential substance use disorders treatment facilities.
1. a. The Division of Mental Health and Addiction Services in the Department of Human Services shall oversee the development and maintenance of a database, which shall collect and track the daily information received pursuant to section 2 of this act about the number of open beds that are available for treatment in each residential substance use disorders treatment facility in the State that receives State or county funding.
b. The information maintained in the database shall include, by county:
(1) the address and telephone number of the residential substance use disorders treatment facility;
(2) the type of services provided by the facility;
(3) the licensed bed capacity of the facility; and
(4) the number of open beds that are available for treatment, based on the information received pursuant to section 2 of this act.
c. The information described in subsection b. of this section shall be:
(1) prominently displayed on the website of the department;
(2) made available to the public, upon request, through the addictions telephone hotline and the Statewide 2-1-1 telephone system; and
(3) made available using any other means that the Commissioner of Human Services deems appropriate.
d. The commissioner is authorized to solicit, receive, and accept grants, funds, or anything of value from any public or private entity and receive and accept contributions of money, property, labor, or any other thing of value from any legitimate source for the purpose of the development and maintenance of a database pursuant to this act.
L.2015, c.293, s.1.
This section added to the Rutgers Database: 2016-02-18 15:33:11.
Older versions of 26:2G-25.1 (if available):
Court decisions that cite this statute: