|PREVIOUS SECTION||Go back to sections||Go back to the chapter||Go back to the N.J. Statutes homepage||NEXT SECTION|
New Jersey Statutes, Title: 40, MUNICIPALITIES AND COUNTIES
Section: 40:55D-40.3: Site Improvement Advisory Board
3. a. There is established in, but not of, the department a Site Improvement Advisory Board, to devise statewide site improvement standards pursuant to section 4 of this act. The board shall consist of the commissioner or his designee, who shall be a non-voting member of the board, the Director of the Division of Housing in the Department of Community Affairs, who shall be a voting member of the board, and 10 other voting members, to be appointed by the commissioner. The other members shall include two professional planners, one of whom serves as a planner for a governmental entity or whose professional experience is predominantly in the public sector and who has worked in the public sector for at least the previous five years and the other of whom serves as a planner in private practice and has particular expertise in private residential development and has been involved in private sector planning for at least the previous five years, and one representative each from:
(1) The New Jersey Society of Professional Engineers;
(2) The New Jersey Society of Municipal Engineers;
(3) The New Jersey Association of County Engineers;
(4) The New Jersey Federation of Planning Officials;
(5) The Council on Affordable Housing;
(6) The New Jersey Builders' Association;
(7) The New Jersey Institute of Technology;
(8) The New Jersey State League of Municipalities.
b. Among the members to be appointed by the commissioner who are first appointed, four shall be appointed for terms of two years each, four shall be appointed for terms of three years each, and two shall be appointed for terms of four years each. Thereafter, each appointee shall serve for a term of four years. Vacancies in the membership shall be filled in the same manner as original appointments are made, for the unexpired term. The commission shall select from among its members a chairman. Members may be removed by the commissioner for cause.
c. Board members shall serve without compensation, but may be entitled to reimbursement, from moneys appropriated or otherwise made available for the purposes of this act, for expenses incurred in the performance of their duties.
This section added to the Rutgers Database: 2012-09-26 13:37:52.
Older versions of 40:55D-40.3 (if available):
Court decisions that cite this statute: