|PREVIOUS SECTION||Go back to sections||Go back to the chapter||Go back to the N.J. Statutes homepage||NEXT SECTION|
New Jersey Statutes, Title: 52, STATE GOVERNMENT, DEPARTMENTS AND OFFICERS
Chapter 17B: Establishment of department; "the department" defined
Section: 52:17B-185: SRP component
5. The SRP shall include the following components:
a. Stage I: A comprehensive, residential program consisting of appropriate:
(1) Highly structured routines of discipline;
(2) Physical exercise;
(4) Substance abuse counseling;
(5) Education and vocational training;
(6) Psychological counseling; and
(7) Self-improvement and personal growth counseling stressing moral values and cognitive reasoning.
b. Stage II: An intensive after-care program which includes work opportunities and vocational training. Offenders shall remain on parole during this period and shall be subject to reincarceration for parole violations.
This section added to the Rutgers Database: 2012-09-26 13:37:55.
Older versions of 52:17B-185 (if available):
Court decisions that cite this statute: