|PREVIOUS SECTION||Go back to sections||Go back to the chapter||Go back to the N.J. Statutes homepage||NEXT SECTION|
New Jersey Statutes, Title: 52, STATE GOVERNMENT, DEPARTMENTS AND OFFICERS
Chapter 17B: Establishment of department; "the department" defined
Section: 52:17B-242.7: Annual report to Governor, Legislature.
7. The Office of the Attorney General shall report annually to the Governor and, pursuant to section 2 of P.L.1991, c.164 (C.52:14-19.1), to the Legislature, on the activities of the program. The report shall include a listing of the grants awarded under the program, descriptions of the initiatives and impact on the communities served through the grants, and such other information as the Attorney General deems appropriate.
The report shall include, but not be limited to:
(1) a list of all grant applicants and approved grant applicants;
(2) the amounts awarded to approved grant applicants;
(3) the amount of matching funds and types of in-kind contributions provided by approved grant applicants; and
(4) a status report on the activities funded by an approved grant applicant.
L.2019, c.365, s.7.
This section added to the Rutgers Database: 2020-02-12 11:02:39.
Older versions of 52:17B-242.7 (if available):
Court decisions that cite this statute: