|PREVIOUS SECTION||Go back to sections||Go back to the chapter||Go back to the N.J. Statutes homepage||NEXT SECTION|
New Jersey Statutes, Title: 26, HEALTH AND VITAL STATISTICS
Section: 26:2C-8.11: Air pollution control rules, regulations.
6. a. The department shall adopt, pursuant to the "Administrative Procedure Act," P.L.1968, c.410 (C.52:14B-1 et seq.), rules and regulations implementing the following mandated air pollution control measures identified in the federal Clean Air Act and consistent with any rules, regulations, or guidelines that may be promulgated therefor by the United States Environmental Protection Agency:
(1) Enhanced vehicle inspection and maintenance program;
(2) Correction of reasonably available control technology rules for volatile organic compounds;
(3) Reasonably available control technology rules for volatile organic compounds;
(4) Reasonably available control technology rules for oxides of nitrogen;
(5) New source review regulations for volatile organic compounds, oxides of nitrogen, and carbon monoxide;
(6) Criteria and procedures for determining conformity between the State implementation plan and transportation plans; and
(7) Use in ozone nonattainment areas of federal reformulated gasoline that meets the requirements of subsection (k) of 42 U.S.C. s.7545 for sale and use in states other than the State of California.
b. As used in this section:
"Department" means the Department of Environmental Protection;
"Federal Clean Air Act" means the federal "Clean Air Act," 42 U.S.C. s.7401 et seq., and any subsequent amendments or supplements to that act; and
"State implementation plan" means the State implementation plan for national ambient air quality standards adopted for New Jersey pursuant to the federal Clean Air Act.
L.1993,c.69,s.6; amended 2003, c.266, s.9.
This section added to the Rutgers Database: 2012-09-26 13:37:48.
Older versions of 26:2C-8.11 (if available):
Court decisions that cite this statute: