|PREVIOUS SECTION||Go back to sections||Go back to the chapter||Go back to the N.J. Statutes homepage||NEXT SECTION|
New Jersey Statutes, Title: 26, HEALTH AND VITAL STATISTICS
Section: 26:2C-8.55: Rules, regulations relative to filing requirements for reimbursement.
30. a. The State Treasurer shall adopt, in consultation with the Department of Environmental Protection, pursuant to the"Administrative Procedure Act," P.L.1968, c.410 (C.52:14B-1 et seq.), rules and regulations:
(1) establishing the filing requirements for a complete application for reimbursement from the fund; and
(2) to require an owner:
(a) to submit documentation or other information demonstrating that the retrofit device has been purchased and installed on a regulated vehicle, which shall include the vehicle identification number of the vehicle, or on regulated equipment the serial number;
(b) to submit documentation of the actual costs incurred for the purchase of the retrofit device required to be installed, the nature and scope of work performed to install the retrofit device, and the actual costs incurred to install the technology;
(c) to submit a certification that the owner has not engaged in any of the conduct described in subsection a. of section 31 of P.L.2005, c.219 (C.26:2C-8.56);
(d) to submit a certification that the retrofit device installed on a regulated vehicle or regulated equipment is in conformance with rules and regulations of the Department of Environmental Protection; and
(e) to provide access at reasonable times to the regulated vehicles or regulated equipment to determine compliance with the terms and conditions of the reimbursement award.
b. In establishing requirements for applications for reimbursement, the State Treasurer:
(1) may not impose conditions that interfere with the everyday normal operations of an owner's business activities, except to the extent necessary to ensure the owner has complied with the provisions of P.L.2005, c.219 (C.26:2C-8.26 et al.);
(2) shall strive to minimize the complexity and costs to owners of complying with such requirements; and
(3) shall expeditiously process all applications in accordance with a schedule established, in consultation with the Department of Environmental Protection, for the review and the taking of final action within 30 days after the receipt of the completed application.
This section added to the Rutgers Database: 2012-09-26 13:37:48.
Older versions of 26:2C-8.55 (if available):
Court decisions that cite this statute: