|PREVIOUS SECTION||Go back to sections||Go back to the chapter||Go back to the N.J. Statutes homepage||NEXT SECTION|
New Jersey Statutes, Title: 43, PENSIONS AND RETIREMENT AND UNEMPLOYMENT COMPENSATION
Section: 43:21-20.15: Report on all shared work programs on website.
7. a. The division shall, not later than March 31, 2021, issue, make public on the website of the Department of Labor and Workforce Development, and submit to the Governor and Legislature, pursuant to section 2 of P.L.1991, c.164 (C.52:14-19.1), a report on all shared work programs approved during calendar year 2020 pursuant to P.L.2011, c.154 (C.43:21-20.3 et seq.) and the impact of federal financing of those programs pursuant to section 2108 of the "Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act," Pub. Law 116-136 and of federal financing pursuant to section 2104 of that act of emergency increases in unemployment benefits for participants in approved shared work programs.
b. The report shall provide separately for governmental employers, for-profit private employers, and nonprofit employers, during calendar year 2020:
(1) The total number of participating employers and employees, the total amount of unemployment benefits paid to participants, the portion of those benefits that was pandemic unemployment compensation, the total wage compensation that was paid to participants during participation in the program, and the share, if any, of the benefit costs not paid or reimbursed by the federal government;
(2) The minimum, maximum, and average duration of programs, the average weekly benefit, and the average weekly wage paid during participation in the program;
(3) The number of participating employers who entered into agreements with collective bargaining agents regarding the terms of the program, and the total number of employees covered by those agreements; and
(4) The total reduction in payroll costs due to reduced hours of paid employment by participants.
c. The report shall provide, for each calendar year from 2012 through 2019, the total number of employers and employees participating in approved shared work programs and the total amount of unemployment benefits paid to participating employees.
L.2020, c.57, s.7.
This section added to the Rutgers Database: 2021-02-24 14:36:03.
Older versions of 43:21-20.15 (if available):
Court decisions that cite this statute: